Skip to main content

Love Quotes

 Love Quotes

Here are some awesome quotes for your love 💓


  1. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn


  2. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle


  3. "I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love." - Gabriel Garcia Marquez


  4. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss


  5. "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


  6. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." - Angelita Lim


  7. "The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you are loved for who you are and nothing more." - Andre Gide


  8. "I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer." - Unknown


  9. "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.


  10. "You are my today and all of my tomorrows." - Leo Christopher


  11. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds." - Nicholas Sparks


  12. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." - David Viscott


  13. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." - Maya Angelou


  14. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - J.R.R. Tolkien


  15. "Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination." - Voltaire


  16. "Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is the final form of love." - Reinhold Niebuhr


  17. "I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you." - Unknown


  18. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." - Conan Doyle


  19. "When I look into your eyes, I know I've found the mirror of my soul." - Joey W. Hill


  20. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller


  21. "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." - Nicholas Sparks


  22. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu


  23. "Love is a game that two can play and both win." - Eva Gabor


  24. "I have found the one whom my soul loves." - Song of Solomon


  25. "Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day." - Unknown


  26. "The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." - Woody Allen


  27. "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning


  28. "Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself." - Andre Breton


  29. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds." - Nicholas Sparks


  30. "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you." - Jane Austen


  31. "Love is a friendship set to music." - Joseph Campbell


  32. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then." - Cassandra Clare


  33. "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin


  34. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." - Conan Doyle


  35. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." - Leo Christopher


  36. "The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time." - Unknown


  37. "Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation." - Osho


  38. "Love is like the wind; you can't see it, but you can feel it." - Nicholas Sparks


  39. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride." - Pablo Neruda


  40. "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything." - T. Tolis


  41. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert A. Heinlein


  42. "Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is the final form of love." - Reinhold Niebuhr


  43. "I want to be with you till my last page." - A.R. Asher


  44. "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo


  45. "Love is the flower you've got to let grow." - John Lennon


  46. "I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love." - Gabriel Garcia Marquez


  47. "I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul." - Pablo Neruda


  48. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." - Conan Doyle


  49. "Love is a friendship set to music." - Joseph Campbell


  50. "Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day." - Unknown




Comments